Natural Beauty Is Adorable
Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better, Albert Einstein. All about that is true, we can not ignore that natural beauty has been stealing more hearts than you ever think. It brings you to the level of confident and natural look.
In this post, we have reviewed few things treatment to consider on how to get a natural beauty which you might like.
Moisturizers and face masks
- This is to protect you from sunburn effect. Some studies says that moisturizer with black tea is helping to reduce UV radiation on skin.
- Do the facial mask in the shower, studies have shown that when steam opens pores so ingredients can penetrate into your skin
- We would recommend avoiding shampoos that contain sulfates
- You will need to find the right product to make curls soft and touchable, you could find something with organic orange extracts throughout damp hair.
- A trick from famous stylist, dissolve 1 1/2 tablespoon sea salt in a spray bottle filled with 8 ounces warm spring water, then add 1/2 tablespoon organic lavender oil; shake and spritz on damp hair, let it air-dry for few minutes to get the maximum result.
- Get bronzed without the sun. Mix 1 teaspoon organic sunscreen and a pinch of loose mineral bronzer in your palm, then blend it over your face for an instant glow.
- This is to firm your jaw, neck, and throat. An expert has suggests Kiss the Ceiling move every day: slowly tilt your head back, pucker up, and try to kiss the ceiling; repeat 4 times.
Changing Your Pillowcase to Reduce Skin Creases
Using a pillowcase that is soft and silky are good for your health to decrease the friction and skin compression which occurs while you sleep and believe or not leaves you with extra lines in the morning. If you sleep on your side, try sleeping on your back, so your face doesn’t wrinkle over time from pressure.
Turn Mineral Makeup Powder Into A Natural Sunblock
You could use tinted mineral sunblock instead of foundation, or possible to mix the mineral makeup powder with a sunblock for a natural makeup that is light and protects your skin from the sunburn effects. The zinc oxide in the mineral sunblocks could appear white and pasty, so adding a mineral makeup tint helps your skin look glowing and smooth, but looks natural.
Get Clear Radiant Skin By Cutting Sugar Out
You might aware that sugar is the biggest contributor to inflammation that shows up on the skin as acne, dry itchy skin, and wrinkles. Try to reduce sugar from your daily routine, especially if you have an important day coming up and want to look your best in front of your boss, boyfriend, someone that you might think attractive/that you love, interview and any events.